John Rios, VP of Sales
- 25 years of successful client service experience based on goodwill and trust.
- Able to relate to people at any level of business and management.
- A motivated self-starter, confident, skilled and effective promoter of products.
- Understanding of the mortgage industry and the need for availability due to clients schedule
- Successfully developed, built and maintained relationships.
- Knowledge of credit scoring and structuring loans according to product guidelines.
- Team player, team builder and consistently motivating others toward success.
- Ability to speak Portuguese and comprehensive Spanish
- Familiarity with PC and most software applications
- Firm knowledge of Real Estate treads
- Knowledge of title, tax returns and vital information concerning a loan
- Licensed MLO history is on NMLS for further review.
John is involved with the development of personal and increasing sales, originating loans such as: FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC, and Non-QM. Having a comprehensive understanding of their guidelines, with the ability to properly train and inform the sales team and borrowers regarding their questions under these new challenges within the market.
John's availability is well known to have a 24/7 customer service when it comes to his borrowers and team.
He can be reached directly on his cell 845-863-4416, his email JRios@EquityPrime.com or website at www.EquityPrime.com
Outside of work John enjoys working around his home, investment properties and staying active. His expanded family consists of 7 children which is his pride and joy! Each child has taken an extraordinary step towards the military. Consisting of four Marines, one Navy, one Air Force and one graduating from the New York Military Academy. John has also been blessed with seven grandchildren.